Cosmetology allows you to express your creativity while you learn the latest techniques in hair, nails, skin, and make-up!!
The Cosmetology program consists of 2100 hours of study that can be fulfilled within 60 weeks. A full-time student attends classes a minimum of 35 hours per week.
You will learn:
- Hair Shaping, Styling, and Coloring/Highlighting
- Permanent Waving and Relaxing, Thermal Straightening/Styling
- Basic Nail Care; Manicuring and Pedicuring
- Basic Skin Care, Eyebrow Arching/Waxing, and Facial Make-up
- Iowa Law, Sanitation and Sterilization
- Personal Growth and Development, Career Development
ISB offers mentoring as another form of education for a student to gain salon knowledge and receive up to 105 hours of credit towards their graduation requirements.
|Equipment & Textbooks||$2,258|
|Cosmetology Fundamentals Text Books ISBN#978-1-940593-59-3
On time completion, Completion, Placement and Median loan debt by location: